Naz Runners for Team World Vision, kick-off run for the official training season! Hard to get a good pick while we’re running, but it was so cool watching a sea of orange shirts running together! #marathon #training #nazrunners #teamworldvision #valponaz #vnc (at Valparaiso Indiana)
how cool would it be if the person u wanted to kiss most thought about kissing u all the time tho
That’s why I married that person.
Q:so hey, chain ask thing going around or whatever. give 10 random facts about yourself, then demand 10 of your followers to do the same. do iiiit
1. The only 2 foods I could eat without feeling nauseous during pregnancy were ice cream and baked potatos.
2. I love spiders
3. I have 5 tattoos
4. My favorite pudding is pistachio
5. I am married to my high school sweetheart
6. My favorite color is bright ass blue
7. Musicals are my preferred film genre
8. I have 3 babies; a four year old human daughter, a male ferret, and a male cat.
9. I am usually reading 3-5 books at a time (rough average)
10. I love coffee and hot tea in an unhealthy way
- Commercials for Women's Hygiene: Ladies, we all have.... *whispers* Vaginas. They're dirty and bad and we have to whisper about them because they're disgusting secrets.
- Commercial for Men's Erectile issues: Hey Men! Wanna get hard and can't get hard? Like bein' hard but aren't hard enough? Want everyone to know how big and hard you are? Buy our shit and be hard, because your genitals are fucking AWESOME!
so are we gonna discuss how fucked up it is that women have to wear makeup to be taken seriously at work and job interviews but if a woman has a genuine interest in and enjoyment of cosmetics she is written off as shallow, vain, and stupid, and consequently not taken seriously
My career is based on helping women look and feel beautiful through skincare and glamour, but I see this struggle all the time between the two extremes. Regardless, I love what I do and if someone honestly sees me as shallow based on what I do for a living, then I can guarantee they never so much as spoke to me about it.
The original story of the little mermaid is that she must kill the prince in order to be human, and in the end, she loves him too much and kills herself instead.
The artwork is too great not to reblog.
Ok, ok - important expansion: she only has to kill the Prince because the deal was if he fell in love with her she could be human forever, and he didn’t. By which I mean, he was a good person and genuinely nice to her, but he didn’t fall in love. He fell in love with someone else, also perfectly nice - not the seawitch in disguise, fu Disney. The Mermaid is told she can only return to the sea now if she kills the Prince. She goes into the room where he and his lover lie sleeping and they look so beautiful and happy together that she can’t do it.
That’s why she kills herself. And because it was a noble act she returns to sea as foam.
One moral of the story was that women shouldn’t fundamentally change who they are for love of a man, and in theory Hans Christian Andersen wrote it for a ballerina with whom he fell in love. She was marrying someone else who wouldn’t let her dance.
I want this painted on my wall.
I always had qualms with the Disney version as it had such a bad message for women. I deffo prefer this, even if it is really sad..
Wow! What a fantastic story! Definitely prefer this one and gonna tell it.
Can we talk about how great Victoria secret’s new models are? [x]
ARE YOU FOR REAL THIS IS REAL THIS IS A REAL THING???
THIS MADE MY MONTH
Not only the models, BUT LOOK AT THE THEME OF THIS NEW LINE. I THINK I’M IN LOVE WITH VS.
THEY EVEN GAVE A LESSON ON RAPE CULTURE AT THE SITE